Symptoms of TMJ
Pain is the most common symptom. TMJ pain is often described as a dull aching pain in the jaw joint and nearby areas, including the ear, which comes and goes. Some people, however, report no pain, but still have problems using their jaws. Other symptoms can include:
- pain in the neck and shoulders
- headaches, including migraines
- jaw muscle stiffness
- limited movement or locking of the jaw
- painful clicking, popping or grating in the jaw joint when opening or closing the mouth
- a change in the way the upper and lower teeth fit together or a bite that feels "off"
- Unexplained loose teeth
- Worn, chipping or cracked teeth
Dr. Sablan can evaluate you to see if your jaws show signs of TMJ Disorder. Call 855-981-8510 (Fremont Office) or 925-315-4545 (Pleasanton Office) or click here to schedule online.
New Patient Special $100 Exam and X-rays
We would like to welcome you to our practice with this special offer – a full oral exam including x-rays for only $100 – a savings of over $100. This offer is available for new patients only.
To take advantage of this offer, call 855-981-8510 (Fremont Office) or 925-315-4545 (Pleasanton Office) or click here to request an appointment online.